Super Chop Contest Overview
Super Chop is the high stakes version of guillotine leagues.
Super Chop contests are comprised of 12 guillotine leagues, each with 12 teams, resulting in 144 total teams. The season consists of two phases, a regular season and the playoffs.
Just like a regular guillotine league, in Super Chop we're still chopping the week's lowest scoring team and those players still go to the waiver wire.
The regular season occurs between Weeks 1-11 and operates identically to a standard guillotine league, except with 12 teams instead of 18. After Week 11, there will be one remaining team in each league. Each of the 12 League Winners wins a cash prize and advances to the playoffs to merge into a new, single league.
An online playoff draft for league winners will occur at 7:00 pm CT on the Tuesday evening of November 22nd, 2022, immediately after Week 11. In-season FAAB resets completely for the playoffs.
The last team standing through the playoffs is the overall champion.
Every week (from Weeks 1 through 11), the team with the week's lowest score is chopped from the league and their season is over.
That team's entire roster goes to the waiver wire and is eligible to be acquired via free agency.
There are no head-to-head matchups, which means there are also no win/loss records.
The 12 league winners will hold a new draft and compete from Weeks 12 through 17 until just one team remains.
During the playoff phase, all teams' FAAB will be set to $500, and all free agent acquisitions (whether by blind bidding or first-come, first-served) will continue through Week 17.
Playoff teams are eliminated in the following format:
7:00 pm CT on the Tuesday evening of November 22nd, 2022 (immediately after Week 11)
$50 entry fee - > 1st $3,000, 2nd $600, 3rd $300, 4th $200
*Win regular season league $150
$100 entry fee - > 1st $5,000, 2nd $2,000, 3rd $1,000, 4th $400
*Win regular season league $300
$250 entry fee - > 1st $15,000, 2nd $4,000, 3rd $1,500, 4th $750
*Win regular season league $750
144 players (12 leagues with 12 teams each)
|Draft Types |
- Fast Draft: Snake-style, 14 rounds, 60 seconds per pick
- Slow Draft: Snake-style, 14 rounds, 1, 2 or 6 hours per pick
|Season Length||- Regular Season: Weeks 1 through 11|
- Playoffs: Weeks 12 through 17
- 14 total players: 8 starters, 6 bench
- You start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)
- Passing: 1 point every 25 yards, 4 point TDs, 2 point passing conversions
- Rushing: 1 point every 10 yards, 6 point TDs, 2 point rushing conversions
- Receiving: 1 point per reception, 1 point every 10 yards, 6 point TDs, 2 point receiving conversions
- Kick/Punt Return: 6 point TDs
*Fractional scoring for yardage
- Players are acquired using your Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) via blind bidding
- After both weekly waiver periods, there is a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) acquisition period
- Regular Season: Starting FAAB budget is $1000, $0 bids are not allowed but you can add via FCFS with $0 balance
- Playoffs (FAAB resets): Starting FAAB budget is $500, $0 bids are not allowed but you can add via FCFS with $0 balance
|Trades||Trading is not allowed|
|Injured Reserve||There are no designated roster spots for injured or suspended players|